Are you looking for full-time employment or would you prefer to be more flexible? With our help you can decide when and how you work. We will present you on the market according to your requirements and qualifications and will find the right job for you.

Most of our jobs are not listed in the usual job markets. Our customers know that we only recommend qualified personnel and trust our services and our quality. Going through traditional channels only created unnecessary work.

Our list of open positions is updated on a daily basis and includes both full and part-time positions as well as temporary job offers. Click on the latest jobs link below to find your perfect match.


Make an Appointment!

If you are interested in working for or with us, we would love to hear from you. Call us at 020 8480 5028 or use the contact form to make an appointment. Please bring the following documents to your appointment

  • Passport/ Proof of residency in UK
  • Driving Licence
  • 2 Proofs of address dated within the last 3 months 
  • Proof of National Insurance number
  • CV 
  • NMC Pin Number (Nurses only)
  • Four recent passport size photographs 
  • Proof of Name Change / Deed Poll / Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate – if known by any other names 
  • Most recent DBS Disclosure Certificate and DBS Update Service confirmation 
  • Verifiable Practical Mandatory training Certificates; Resuscitation Level 3 , Manual Handling, 3. Health & Safety 4. Infection Control 5. Fire Awareness 6. Safeguarding Children/Vulnerable Adults Level 3 and all other mandatory training applicable to your professional registration and job title (completed within the last year.) 
  • All Educational certificates (Degree Certificate / NVQ Level 3 from recognised educational institution.) 
  • English and Math Certificates for HCAs Band 2 - 4 
  • Blood profile test results for the following: Hep B (Levels and Course History), Rubella, Measles, Mumps, Varicella, and BCG Scar. (Dated, signed and stamped from an Occupational Health Department and/or full GP Lab report) 
  • Trade Union Membership card e.g. RCN, Unison or GMB, as evidence of your Professional Indemnity cover