NHS Acute Sector
£20 to £54 Per Hour
London & South
HCP Staffing Services are looking for experienced, reliable and hard-working Nurses like YOU!
We are looking for all categories of Nurses including, General, Community, A&E, Chemo, Paediatrics to work within the Acute setting.
We have a fantastic variety of shifts and locations all over Inner and Outer London and in the South of England, Kent, Surrey and Sussex, to keep you busy and well paid. Whether you’re looking for the odd shift to compliment your current work schedule or need ongoing work, HCP can definitely help.
Our Nurses are passionate, dedicated and qualified and our friendly team will support you every step of the way from extending a friendly welcome when we first meet, to helping you through the compliance process and most importantly getting you out to work.
Successful Nurses have the ability to:
- Incorporate the NHS’s 6 C’s of Nursing into their work: Care, Communication, Compassion, Courage, Competency & Commitment
- Provide valid documentation for compliance purposes such as current NMC PIN Number, Trade Union and DBS certificate, right to work in the UK and up to date training certificates (Skills For Health aligned only)
- Candidates with a Diploma in Nursing or Foreign Nursing Degree can register to work as Healthcare Assistants
- Work independently and as part of a team, adapt to different hospital and community environments and deal with any challenges in a calm and professional manner.
Not only do we find you work, we also offer you the following:
- Friendly communication and advice from our Compliance and Booking Team
- In-house Mandatory Training updates so you are fully up to date with NHS Requirements
- Free HCP diary and pen so you can organise all of your shifts
- Weekly payroll with competitive hourly rates
- You can be paid directly into your bank account as a Limited Company owner, as self-employed or through our Umbrella Company (making getting paid as easy as possible!)
- £150 referral bonus once your refer a friend/colleague who has worked 10 shifts
- Hourly Rate: £20.00 to £54.00 per hour
Benefits for our staff include the following:
- Good rates of pay and prompt weekly payment.
- Ad hoc agency shifts as well as long term contract placements
- Hourly holiday pay without any qualifying period.
- A continuous Personal & Professional Development Programme
- Help with C.V. writing
- “Introduce a friend” reward system for Healthcare Assistants as well as Nurses
- Free and impartial Professional and Career advice on nursing, midwifery, health visiting, practice nursing and social work.
- Free uniform provided for Full-time employees.
- Staff reward and loyalty schemes.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced DBS check services
- Long term placements
- 24/7 On - call services
Contact us today and apply now to find out how HCP Staffing Services can benefit your Nursing career today! Visit our website www.hcpstaffing.co.uk for more information.
HCP are a specialist Health & Social Care Recruitment Agency. If you are a Nurse or Healthcare Assistant looking for work please contact us to discuss the wide range of work we have available.