£12.18 to £25 Per Hour
Calling all Student Nurses / Paedeatric Carers !
HCP Staffing Services are looking for experienced, reliable and hard-working Paediatrics Carers like YOU!
Please only apply if you are skilled and experienced in Tracheostomy care and Ventilators.
We have are looking for someone who enjoys working with babies and children with complex care needs.
We have flexible shifts available throughout the Inner and Outer London areas.
All HCAs must have NVQ Level 3, Diploma in Nursing or Foreign Nursing Degree
All HCAs must have experience in the below areas of care.
Key skills required.
- Tracheostomy Care including change of tube /Suction
- Ventilated Care CPAP/ BIPAP
- Ventilation Management
- Peg feeding
- Naso Gastric Tube Feeding
- Gastrostomy Care
- Feeding Pump
- Total Parental Nutrition
- Non Verbal Communication (Non Verbal Child)
- Use of Oxygen concentrator / cylinder
- Oxygen saturation monitoring
- Administration of medication
- Administration of Nebulised MedicationSuction oral/ Nasal Suction
- Providing holistic family centered care to Child and Family
Not only do we find you work, we also offer you the following:
- Friendly communication and advice from our Compliance and Booking Team
- In-house Mandatory Training updates so you are fully up to date with NHS Requirements
- Free HCP diary and pen so you can organise all of your shifts
- Weekly payroll with competitive hourly rates
- You can be paid directly into your bank account as a Limited Company owner, as self-employed or through our Umbrella Company (making getting paid as easy as possible!)
- £150 referral bonus once your refer a friend/colleague who has worked 10 shifts
- Hourly Rate: £12.18 to £25.00 /hour
Benefits for our staff include the following:
- Good rates of pay and prompt weekly payment.
- Ad hoc agency shifts as well as long term contract placements
- Hourly holiday pay without any qualifying period.
- A continuous Personal & Professional Development Programme
- Help with C.V. writing
- “Introduce a friend” reward system for Healthcare Assistants as well as Nurses
- Free and impartial Professional and Career advice on nursing, midwifery, health visiting, practice nursing and social work.
- Free uniform provided for Full-time employees.
- Staff reward and loyalty schemes.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced DBS check services
- Long term placements
- 24/7 On - call services
Contact us today and apply now to find out how HCP Staffing Services can benefit your Nursing career today! Visit our website www.hcpstaffing.co.uk for more information.
HCP are a specialist Health & Social Care Recruitment Agency. If you are a Nurse or Healthcare Assistant looking for work please contact us to discuss the wide range of work we have available