Nursing & Residential Care Homes
London & South
HCP Staffing Services are looking for experienced, reliable and hard-working Healthcare Assistants / Support Workers like YOU!
We have a fantastic variety of shifts and locations all over Inner and Outer London and in the South of England to keep you busy and well paid.
Whether you’re looking for the odd shift to compliment your current work schedule or need ongoing work, HCP can definitely help .
- HCAs/SWs must have NVQ Level 3, Diploma in Nursing or Foreign Nursing Degree
- Work independently and as part of a team, adapt to different Nursing Home settings
Not only do we find you work, we also offer you the following:
- Friendly communication and advice from our Compliance and Booking Team
- In-house Mandatory Training updates so you are fully up to date with NHS Requirements
- Free HCP diary and pen so you can organise all of your shifts
- Weekly payroll with competitive hourly rates
- You can be paid directly into your bank account as a Limited Company owner, as self-employed or through our Umbrella Company (making getting paid as easy as possible!)
- £150 referral bonus once your refer a friend/colleague
Benefits for our staff include the following:
- Good rates of pay and prompt weekly payment.
- Ad hoc agency shifts as well as long term contract placements
- Hourly holiday pay without any qualifying period.
- A continuous Personal & Professional Development Programme
- Help with C.V. writing
- “Introduce a friend” reward system for Healthcare Assistants as well as Nurses
- Free and impartial Professional and Career advice on nursing
- Free uniform provided for Full-time employees.
- Staff reward and loyalty schemes.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced DBS check services
- Long term placements
- 24/7 On - call services
Contact us today and apply now to find out how HCP Staffing Services can benefit your Nursing career today! Visit our website www.hcpstaffing.co.uk for more information.
HCP are a specialist Health & Social Care Recruitment Agency.